Saturday, July 14, 2012

What's this yellow looking banshee?

I have a question for Friendly here:
Hello Friendly,

Do you still answer questions on your blog? Because I have one and I have searched everywhere for an answer but i couldn't find one. When I was at someone's house the other day I ran into this pet and I have no idea what it is. It looks like a banshee but with a different color skin and designs. I want one but I don't know how to get it or where it is from. I sent you a picture I was lucky to take :).


Thanks! :)

-Genevieve MoonCaller
Thanks for the email Genevive! No, I haven't been running the Question segment portion of this blog for a while, but I actually have an answer for you, so I thought . . . WHAT THE HEY, why not?

This is the Myth Banshee pet, which is only available through the Nightmare Hoard Pack, which is usually only for sale during Halloween.

You can read more about the Myth Banshee over on Central's wiki: click.

I also found a video of the Myth Banshee spell being cast over on Youtube:



Hope that helps clear things up for you!

Happy Dueling

5 comments:

Iri G said...

it's a seriously cool pet...hits, stuns...great pvp pet...thx for this post, i think it's a fun pet to profile.

i'm still waiting for a myth pet that has "may cast talos". XD

Anonymous said...

Mine is SPUD and heals like a boss

Genevieve MoonCaller said...

Thanks Friendly :D

Tara Darkgem said...

Wow, even I havent heard of it ^_^

I've heard of life banshee, blue banshee, red banshee, even boss banshee, but nope, not myth :I

Unknown said...

ive seen is on a treasure card i have had the card for a long long time never used it