Monday, June 25, 2012

The Commercial of Awesomesauceishness



I absolutely love the feedback KingsIsle has been getting on this commercial. :) At work I was hearing that this really epic CGI commercial was being made. I kind of thought to myself, hmm, "They've done that before haven't they?" (Yes, I still sometimes refer to KingsIsle as "they" even though I'm part of the "we" now.) The Zafaria commercial had some wicked CGI stuff going on, right?

Then I saw the commercial in Fred Howard's office . . . OH MY! I could watch that 50 times and still love it each time, and I personally agree . . . I'd love it if the game actually looked like that! (I might need to upgrade my computer to run it, but dang! So worth it! LOL)

Happy Dueling!

7 comments:

Tara Darkgem said...

Yes I totally agree!! I watched it over and over because it was so addicting!! :p and if the game really did work like this....Wow o:

Anonymous said...

This video is amazing but is COMPLETELY misleading. My best friend saw it and joined, but then he saw the real graphics and quit.

Fatal Exception said...

Bee-You-Ti-Full.

'Nuff said.

Unknown said...

I've seen it a few times on TV lately... and I completely agree.
That would be one amazing looking game!
Of course, my computer can barely handle the graphics it has now :P

The Strong Sorcerer said...

Wait, how is an ice wizard casting a fire dragon?

Evan Shadow said...

@TheStrongSorcerer
The FIRE wizard may be getting ready for PvP, so stitches gear to mislead characters (as well as most of us) into thinking they're fire. So basically I think it's a treasure card w/mastery, or stitched gear.

Joshua Lionbane said...

am i the only one wondering why nolan stormgate and mindy pixiecrown are battling malistaire?