Saturday, August 12, 2023

Catfished in Einar's Fishing Adventure (formerly known as Palia)

He's luring me in on the Internet with his big dumb cuteness. I don't know what's going on with my heart. There's a lot being said right now, and I don't care if it's not safe and acceptable behavior.

MY HEART!

Ever since he (it?) said the words pubescent caterpillar to me, I've kinda never been the same. I could try to explain, but maybe it's best to say that I'm not just fishing for me, I'm fishing for the hope that we will be inseparable fishing buddies . . . or maybe something more?

Don't you use those words with me! *blush*

LOOK AT THIS GUY! With his big lanky arms and fishing gear. How can you not love him?

I wonder if he'd let me ride around town on his shoulders?

. . .  and look at this mail he sent me! Seriously, all I want to do is exist within his vicinity!

That goes into the saved letter drawer!

We had a serious bonding moment over worms this morning, and I think out of the thousands of Palians, I might just be his biggest fan. 

The goofy handclapping when he gets to sell me worms!

Look, call me crazy -- call me a freaky fishing robot boy lover -- I DON'T CARE! I'm so in for this. Honestly at this point I'm not even calling the game Palia, It's now Einar's Fishing Adventure.

I'm enjoying my time in Einar's Fishing Adventure so far. The act of fishing is super simple and intuitive. Simply cast in your line, wait for your bobber to dip down 3 times and then click to hook your fish when the alert sound happens.  After that you simple guide your bobber into shore as you reel in your catch.  It's just a small game of moving your mouse left and right to keep the bobber inside the circle. 

Eel-tastic!

When you catch your fish, you present it to the camera ala Animal Crossing style, which is fun. 

Hope to talk more about Einar's Fishing Adventure in the future!

Happy Dueling!


No comments: