Friday, July 26, 2019

It's High Noon, Blaugust!

Well, I did done sign up, cowboys and cowgirls . . .


In case you cow hands have forgotten what Blaugust is, check out this post from the originator of the event himself, Belghast from Tales of the Aggronaut.

This here ain't my first rodeo. (I don't know why I have a McCree Cowboy voice running through my head this morning, but I'm going with it.) I did done participate in this waaaaay back in two aught one five. Yup, partner, them were the good old days of 2015. There was a trip to a Classic Game Fest and Hearthstone was my kind o' poker. Why, I posted every day of the month back then.  Who knows?! Maybe I can pull off the same buckin' bronco type of moves this year as well. How de doo!

Now let's tie it all together with a random video from the Internet:


I wish that was a card . . . then I'd actually be able to play McCree without feeling like I'm throwing.

If you have any ideas for posts or things you'd like to see me writing about next month, just leave a comment.

Happy Dueling!

No comments: