Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Woo! Check-a this out! It's Azteca!

Give a shout!


There I am . . . running in my new weirdness over to talk to Cyrus Drake! HAHA! I'm all decked out and ready to hit the dueling circles with a crazy eyecarumba pet and the new Keeper's Lore Pack outfit and staff. If I'm hitting Azteca, I'm going with style. I'm so tired of wearing my Waterworks gear, stitched or not. I don't even care if the stats on the new gear don't have *exactly* what I need. I'm going in pure crazy!

Besides, that outfit looks really color coordinated with my flying carpet mount, no? yes!


Style points.

And with that short trip to Marleybone and a visit to Edward Halley's house to play bug exterminator . . .


. . . I'm in Azteca on the live realm! WOO HOO!


Caroline wanted to do a little bit of Azteca together (random strangers ftw), but I gotta be honest. My heart right now is over in Mooshu in Pirate101. I'm not quite done going through Pirate101 with my first character, so that's really where my focus is right now. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to report my Azteca journey here and see what insights I can provide where I can.

I just wanted to make sure you knew Azteca was live and that I will definitely be talking about it here on TFN!

Thanks all!

Happy dueling!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Random strangers ftw -- that just made my morning! Nice hearing from you!

Des

Tara Darkgem said...

PINK! It works for ya dude! :D

Sophia Titanheart said...

LOL, I like how your gear is color-coordinated with your carpet, but I got full jade attire that's color-coordinated with my T-Rex :p