Sunday, August 9, 2026

Gukking Around in EverQuest Legends

Guess I better get a post out before the day is up!  BLAUGUST! SHEESH! SO DEMANDING!

Today was a pretty chill day. I spent the majority of it playing around in . . . you guessed it . . . Everquest Legends. I ended up reaching level 39 and called it quits for the day. 

Oh, I was watching TV with the Uber Wife, but I also had the game loaded up on a laptop and just sat there camping the Ancient Crocodile in Upper Guk for the Gatorscale Leggings and Gatorscale sleeves. It's an incredibly easy camp and so I was able to get both items up to +4 just sitting there, popping back and forth between difficulties, hitting Origin, hitting Gate, wash rinse repeat . . . of course there was another guy doing the same thing, so it wasn't perfect.

Got me them GATORSKINS!

Back in lower guk I spent a good amount of time hunting the Ritualist, the assassin, and the supplier. It made a nice circuit in my solo instance that I could easily run over and over. I ran it so much I filled all my slots with weight reduction bags from the supplier and I have a new fun clicky mask that can turn me into a dark elf from the assassin.

Stingite Smurfstak!

I explored a bit more and did another circuit farming the Executioner, the Sage, and the Savant. The Executioner drops an axe that has a haste effect!  I'm hoping to get another drop or two of that so I can see if I can pull the augment off of that and put it on another weapon. *scratches chin*

After that, I decided to give Solusek Ro B a shot. It's one of those classic old dungeons. Unfortunately, I don't think it's been redone with more bosses or anything like that, although there is a pretty great spot where I spent some time hunting all the Kobold Royalty. Honestly, it was a little more annoying than I had hoped. The sonic bats there chain stun and have a bunch of health. There were a few times where Feign Death came in REAL handy.

Don't mind me . . . just taking a nap!

The amazing thing is the fact that after just a week of playing, I'm level 39. Do you know how long that took me in old regular EverQuest?! It felt like a year. Things were so much slower in original EverQuest.  At this rate, I'll be max level by next week, hanging out in the Plane of Sky or Plane of Hate! 

Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

  1. You're a little bit ahead, but yeah, I want to do DRAGONS. And the planes!

    ReplyDelete