Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Spellbreak Week Day 7 -- I did my ok-est!

Well, y'all . . . I had a lot of fun writing about my Spellbreak adventures this past week, and I hope you enjoyed reading along. There were a lot of great matches! 

For the week I had an overall average of 12th place and my placements were trending in the right direction, which makes sense. I hadn't played a lot of Spellbreak, and so I naturally learned and got better as the week went on.

I did my ok-est

Unfortunately for Day 7 here I don't have any updates because Steam stopped me cold in my tracks and said NO! You will NOT be playing any Spellbreak tonight!

I retry and I retry and I retry

Apparently Spellbreak was working fine from the Epic store front, but Steam wasn't doing so hot. It happens.

I think I learned a lot more about the game and I'm happy with where I ended up. I definitely will be back to play more Spellbreak and to level up my Blightbringer outfit. From what I can tell the new "chapter" of the game is overdue and players of Spellbreak are anxious to see Chapter 4 happen.

So the question is . . . what's next?  Well, there are two other Battle Royales I'd love to dedicate a week to: specifically Realm Royale and Fall Guys. I'm anti-Fortnite since it's so Top 40, and I'm edgy like that. They've got billions of dollars of revenue from millions of players and that ship sailed years ago, so . . . no need for the Friendly Necromancer to add his 2 cents to the billions of dollars pile. 

If you have a suggestion for a game you think I'd enjoy, leave it in the comments.

Happy Dueling!

No comments: