That's right, Azteca was announced today to be KingsIsle's next big addition to Wizard101. Massively and MMORPG.com both had great articles today. You should read those ASAP! (You know . . . while you're downloading the test realm.)
HAHA! I remember when I first heard the word "Azteca" a few months ago, and I had to bite my lip the moment I heard about it. I wasn't even near a computer, and I was tying my fingers in knots. Finally I can at least type the word "Azteca." Whew. That's a load off my shoulders.
After you're done reading the Massively and MMORPG.com articles about Azteca, you should definitely head over to the Update Notes and check out all the changes incoming to the game. Just to give you a quick rundown of the highlights, here you go:
- Level 90.Well, looks like my test realm game launcher is ready to go! I'll see you in Azteca!
- Two more training points.
- Rank 10 damage spells.
- New Astral spells.
- New combat tutorials from everyone's favorite Valencian.
- Transcendent crafting levels.
- And a few other needed changes.