Sunday, September 28, 2008

Common Sense Prevails!! News at 11!

Hahaha. I don't have much to write today, and I've been busy with other things like creating a 16-channel Halloween light show, but I did manage to squeeze in an hour of play this morning in Marleybone.

I had a really funny realization though. In the first two worlds, the safe spot is on the side walk. In Marleybone's Hyde Park (where I'm playing currently), the bad guys walk down the sidewalks and stick to the edges. This proved to be sticky until I realized . . . oh . . . if the bad guys walk on the edges, why am I not walking down the middle of the road? Tada! It's so funny that it took me a number of minutes to realize what I was doing. I guess call it conditioning from the previous two worlds.

You still have to be careful, of course, because the bad guys do sometimes make a right or left turn and walk across, but for the most part if you just run directly down the middle, you'll be fine.

I was able to move about much more quickly. pffft, forget all this creeping around behind slow moving charlatans.

More later!

No comments: