There's something very addictive about fast leveling in Everquest Legends. I thought it was going fast the first time around, but the second time around goes EVEN FASTER! It makes sense that it would, especially when you're doing it like I am by maintaining your original class as your primary. I have a ton of gear backing me up this time . . . basically twinking myself.
I didn't even play for that long today and I ended up earning 8 levels and logging off after dinging 20. The levels are coming so fast, that I can't really get a feel for my new set up that I'm trying. I'm not complaining, mind you, but I do have 20 AAs just sitting in the bank and only stopped leveling to equip new pets and pet buffs.
I'm still loading up enemies with Damage over Time spells, but I just filled my spell book with a ton of missing necromancer spells and bard songs that I have no idea what it's like to use . . . and maybe that's ok. The thing about a triple class system is that you'll be able to play it any number of ways and it'll still work.
Speaking of triple classes, I wonder if anyone is going to start coming up with sub-class names for triple combos, like . . . Beast / Bard / Necromancer = Death Howler or Beast / Shadowknight / Cleric = Soul Warden. I like Death Howler . . . I think I'll keep that.
Anyway, I had some fun in Befallen yesterday, but today I took it back to Najena like I did for my original run to 20. The upstairs proved once again to be an exp filled romp as I bounced between three bosses and just bathed myself in exp.
The only problem here is that I totally didn't do my raiding today.
Happy Dueling!
1 comment:
Death Howler is fun. For my WAR/CLR/ENC, I'd go with Confessor. For when I go to PAL/DRU/BER -- Avenger. Holy Avenger.
Post a Comment