Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Wizard101 Damage Calculator

Dearest number crunchers,

Ok, we Wizard101 fans have a really awesome site at our disposal now. Seriously, I LOVE THIS THING!

I've added it to my top sites up there in the right hand corner.



Ok, so say you're up against a boss in Dragonspyre and you have a +20% curse, a +40 death trap, and a +40% deathblade. You think you should have enough to kill him if you drop a wraith in the next round when all of a sudden the boss casts weakness on you.

UGG!

Then you're faced with the question we're all faced with at some point. Do I have enough to kill this guy through the weakness debuff anyway?

OK, I alt+tab out real quick and enter in the data



There we go, I've entered all my data, and now all I need to do is click the calculate damage button!

*click*



DANGIT! Not enough.

Hmmm, I say to myself, I wonder what would happen to that if I throw a feint up?



YES! That will give me 1873 points of damage now . . . LAY THE SMACK DOWN!

(I imagine this little tool is awesome in PvP.)

My friends, this here is an awesome tool for all Wizard 101 players.

2 THUMBS UP!

Happy Dueling!

3 comments:

Isaiah Spelldust said...

I know I love it! It calculates the damage no matter the traps/shields/blades!

Anonymous said...

Can you help me, my traps don't work?

Alexander Mythfinder said...

Can you help me? My traps wont work on it! OT: Also, PARTY ON WIZARD101 AT 4-2-11 AT 4:00-10:00 ET YOU INVITED!